The National Defence Academy (NDA) is located at Khadakwasla near Pune, Maharashtra, and is the first tri-service academy in the world. To gain entry into the NDA, aspiring candidates have to write the NDA exam. The NDA exam is conducted twice a year in the months of April and September by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Recruitment of candidates to the three wings of Indian Armed Forces namely Army, Navy and Air Force is through the NDA exam. The selected candidates undergo training at NDA before they are commissioned into service. Doon Defence Career Point is among the leading NDA coaching centers in Dehradun providing specialized programmes for thorough preparation for the NDA exam. Besides, providing comprehensive study programs, we also offer physical training and interview preparatory classes to assure complete success of the aspiring candidates. Our NDA coaching center has a high success rate and our specialized study and training program has a proven track record. As one of the best NDA coaching in Dehradun, we follow a result-oriented approach in order to provide quality education which assures performance and success. At Doon Defence Career Point, we emphasize on an all-round practical approach to help our students give their best performance while writing the NDA exam. We are well-equipped with experienced faculty and robust infrastructure to provide our students with the right education and training to compete well in the NDA exam. When it comes to cracking the NDA exam, trust the best for NDA coaching in Dehradun; trust Doon Defence Career Point. Guide to the NDA Exam
Applicants to the NDA are selected through a written exam conducted by the UPSC. Candidates who qualify the written exam are called for interview which tests the candidates on general aptitude, psychology, and team physical and social skills. The candidates also have to clear a physical exam or medical test before final selection. Our NDA coaching institute trains candidates for the entire selection process including the written test, interview and the physical exam. In each semester for admission to the NDA, around 320 cadets are accepted to the academy which includes 70 cadets for the Air Force, 42 for the Navy and 208 for the Army.
Eligibility for NDA
The eligibility criteria for the NDA Exam are as follows: -
- Only unmarried male candidates between the age limit of 16.5 years to 19 years can apply for this exam
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in their intermediate exam
- Candidates who have completed intermediate exams or will be appearing for it can also apply for this exam
- There is no limitation as to the number of attempts a candidate can take for the NDA Exam. Until the candidate is eligible as per the age and other guidelines, the candidate can appear for the exam.
The NDA Paper has 2 sections - Mathematics and General ability.
Section A - Mathematics
- The paper is consisting of 120 questions and the paper duration is of two and half hours
- The total marks for this section is 300 marks
- Each question carries of 2.5 marks
- Main topics covered include Algebra, Trigonometry, Matrices and Determinants, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, and Statistics and Probability.
Section B - General Ability
- This section has two parts- English and General Knowledge and includes 150 questions
- The total marks for this section is 300 marks
- Each question in this section comprises of 4 marks
- English section includes questions on Grammar and usage, comprehension, vocabulary, etc.
- General Knowledge section covers Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography, and current affairs.
The NDA coaching classes at Doon Defence Career Point cover the complete syllabus of the NDA exam and also offer mock tests and required training, to help students prepare well for the exam. We have expert faculty to deliver NDA coaching to the aspiring students, and we also offer thorough study material in order to make our students ready to write the NDA exam with confidence.
Doon Defence Career Point - A premier NDA coaching academy The increasing number of selections to NDA from our academy every year shows our expertise and the hard work that we put in to train our students for written examination as well as interview. We are backed by expert staff members who possess expertise in their subjects, and also have wide experience in teaching and in the NDA selection procedure. The NDA program at Doon Defence Career NDA academy includes daily classes, regular mock test, previous year’s paper discussions, revisions, etc. Doon Defence Career Point is the best NDA coaching academy. Our accomplished faculties help train and motivate students in a way that defines success in the NDA exam. We cover the complete syllabus for the exam and conduct regular tests to ensure that students have understood the subject well. Teachers also offer special analysis of the tests to every student to make them work on their weak points and perform better the next time. At Doon Defence Career NDA academy, we offer both regular classes and correspondence classes for NDA exam preparation. Furthermore, to ensure that students live and study in a comfortable and conducive environment; for that, we have a wide range of amenities at Doon Defence Career Point. These amenities include hostel, boys mess, doctor on call, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Lecture 1What is LearnPress(60m)
- Lecture 2How to use LearnPress(60m)
- Lecture 3Certificate add-on(45m)
- Lecture 4WooCommerce payments add-on(25m)
- Lecture 5Practice 1(45m)
- Lecture 6Practice 2(25m)
- Lecture 7Awesome test(60m)